Resolve family matters outside of court

When you move family matters into the courtroom, things get messy. Relationships are often strained, and the process is long and challenging. Work to resolve matters outside of court with mediation services from a family lawyer. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) allows you to expedite your case with an arbitrator instead of making an appearance in court. The Watson Law Firm is experienced in participating with clients in family court mediation and other ADR proceedings.

Our family lawyer handles a wide range of legal matters, including those involving custody, alimony, divorce and adoption. Schedule an appointment today to get started.

Administrative Law Court Representation in South Carolina

If you have a cause of action in this state which requires representation before an administrative law proceeding, please call us. We have experience representing clients with administrative law issues.

Prepare for the future ASAP

It's never too early to create a plan for your assets. With a plan in place, you can rest assured that your wishes are known and your loved ones will be taken care of. We are experienced in drafting will and representing you in wills and probate.